Pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and to article 11 of Constitutional Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on personal data protection and the guarantee of digital rights, we would like to inform you of the following::
- Data Processor: Directorate-General of Digitalisation and Citizen Services of the Digital and Corporate Strategy Cabinet. (Calle Diputación 7. 48008 Bilbao).
- Purpose: Handling of claims: complaints, suggestions, queries and notifications sent to the Provincial Council of Biscay.
- Exercise of rights: data subjects exercise their rights to access, correction, objection, erasure or limitation of the processing and not to be the object of automated individual decisions, by writing to the Legal Advice, Information Security and Data Protection Department, as follows:
- Electronic headquarters of the Provincial Council of Biscay
- The Central Registry of the Provincial Council of Biscay (Laguntza Registration and Citizens Advice Bureau: C/ Diputación, 7- 48008 Bilbao).
- Local Citizens Advice Offices Bureaus of the Provincial Council of Biscay.
- General Departmental Records of the Provincial Council of Biscay.
- Other locations provided for under Law 39/2015.
Detailed information on personal data processing is available via the following link.
The contact details provided shall be processed by Bizkaia Provincial Council and by the data processor company, in order to carry out studies on satisfaction and the improvement of the service for the public for statistical purposes. These purposes shall be considered compatible with the purpose indicated above and legal according to Article 5.1.b) of the GDPR, Recital 50 and Recital 162 of the GDPR and Article 9 of Law 27/1983 of 25 November, on Relations between Common Institutions of the Autonomous Community and the Provincial Bodies of its Historical Territories. In any event the guarantees in Article 89 of the GDPR are applicable.